1. Dearest Mother Mary, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the answered prayers and abundant blessings you have interceded for my family. We have successfully gained admission into the Catholic School of choice for our child. We offer ourselves in gratitude as instruments of God and will continue to be faithful servants of God.
Your Catholic Children.
2. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, thank you so much blessing my daughter and son-in-law with a beautiful baby boy. It was through your intercession that my daughter was able to conceive again after a miscarriage followed by an operation. Special thanks to St. Gerard Majella, after attending the feast day service last October in Novena Church, my daughter conceived and she has named her child Gerard. Thank you, dear Mother.
Your Loving Daughter.
3. Dearest Mother Mary, I sent in a petition asking you to help my youngest sister who was going through some issues in her work. Thank you for being with her through her months of ordeal and everything went on well. Thank you for everything.
Your Catholic daughter.
4. Dearest Mother, my younger son just graduated and this would not have been possible if not for the fact that God had blessed me financially in sponsoring his education and giving him the faith and hope to persevere despite the challenges. We are very grateful for your unfailing love and we would like to thank you for your powerful intercession which we relied on constantly in all situations. You have never failed to answer our prayers and we know you are always by our side. Once again, thank you very much
Your Loving daughter.
5. Dearest Mother Mary, 5 years ago when I went for my routine medical check-up and discovered that I had more than 90% block in a key artery and needed a multiple bypass surgery. It was truly the blessing that this discovery was timely. I put my trust in Jesus and you, dear Mother. The operation was a success and I have been healthy ever since. It was a good wake-up call to modify my lifestyle. Had the blocks not been discovered in time, things would have been very different. I am very grateful for the love of you and your Son, Jesus, for this gift of a second chance.
Your Grateful & Thankful Son.
6. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, I thank you for helping me to overcome the fear of using digital devices and also thank you for keeping my family safe during this Covid-19.
Your Catholic daughter.
7. Dearest Mother Mary, thank you for your intercession and letting my daughter be shortlisted for 2 polytechnic interviews.