1. Introduction to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
2. Purposes for Personal Data
3. Specific Issues for the Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
4. Request for Access, Correction and/or Withdrawal of Personal Data
5. Administration and Management of Personal Data
5.1 We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and complete and updated.
5.2 Reasonable security arrangements will be made to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected and secured. Appropriate security arrangements will be taken to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage and/or alteration of your Personal Data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Personal Data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
5.3 We will also take reasonable efforts and measures to ensure that the Personal Data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
6. Updates on Data Protection Policy
7. Complaint Process and Feedback
7.6 We will certainly aim to deal with any complaint, grievance or feedback that you may have efficiently and fairly.
updated as at 10 June 2021