MARY, IN SOLIDARITY WITH OUR WOUNDED WORLD
CHURCH & ONLINE MASS IN HONOUR OF OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP 2022
- Livestream was streamed on Sunday 4 Sep 2022, from 4:45pm. A replay is now available on YouTube and Facebook
- All are welcome to the Church; sitting capacity in Church is 1000; this is a vaccinated-only event.
- Please continue to support the church through donations and gift shop purchases from shop.novenachurch.com
- For Floral wall flowers contributions, kindly place your donation via the ANP envelopes in Church or the UEN & QR codes provided on this page. Photos will be uploaded progressively on various social platforms like Facebook & Instagram.
- For Ribbons with Mary, ribbons can be obtained from the gift shop or reception. A love offering is appreciated. Tie the ribbon to the mesh display outside by the main church arch pillars. The ribbon is a physical representation of your common cry to our Blessed Mother as her children, asking for her help & intercession in our different struggles of life.
- Pictures for 2022 floral wall & ribbon wall are shown below.
- Consecration of Families
- Floral Wall – you may make a Donation or Offering using the UEN and QR codes provided under “Make an Offering to Our Mother of Perpetual Help”
- Rosary segment – Church & Livestream
- Procession – Church & Livestream
- The coronation of the icon of Our Mother of Perpetual Help – Church & Livestream
- Mass in honour of Our Mother of Perpetual Help – Church & Livestream
- Specially created ANP 2022 merchandise will be available 19th August onwards in the shop & shop.novenachurch.com
CONSECRATION OF FAMILY
The acceptance of names and families to be consecrated to Our Blessed Mother has ended at 6.00pm 4th September for this year’s Annual Procession.
Consecration form link: https://forms.gle/DtWdinT22LriEtir9
MAKE AN OFFERING TO OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP
The event has ended, and we thank all who have volunteered and contributed to the floral wall.
Important: Please only use the UEN and QR codes provided on this page and check that the names of one of the entities is listed when you use it on your mobile banking app.