- Dearest Mother, thank you for interceding for my father. Six years ago he attended the Novena devotion and after he returned home he suffered a heart attack. He was rushed to hospital. Had he not reached the hospital in time, it would have been fatal. I know that it was through your intercession and God’s healing touch that he is alive and well today. Thank you so much Mother. God has given him a new lease of life. Please continue to pray for him.
Your Ever Grateful Catholic Daughter
- My dear Mother Mary, I would like to thank you for giving me such a beautiful experience of God’s love. It’s my birthday today – 30 years of joy, love, peace and an abundance of blessings. Thank you for all the people in my life, I know now that they are God’s gifts to me.
Your Loving Daughter
- Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, my sincere apologies for taking so long to write this letter of thanks. I am eternally grateful to you for listening to my prayers. My youngest daughter has finally found a new job after many interviews. We are so happy for her. At the same time, my eldest daughter has found her partner in life after being single for so many years. I was sad to see her alone while all her friends had boyfriends. I am so happy for them.
Your Thankful Son
- Dearest Mary, it is my first time of writing a letter to thank you as I had been raised a Protestant. In the last few years, however, with God’s grace, I have turned away from my habits and way of living and turned towards God. It was only when I tried to rely less on my own strength and understanding that many changes started to happen in my life. I eventually came to be received into the Church and confirmed as a Catholic last Easter. I would like to give thanks that God never gave up on me all those years when I went through many broken relationships. I prayed to God through you and you have sent me the most wonderful man, my fiance. He is caring, kind, patient and faithful in his Catholic religion. He is everything I I need and he shows me everyday what love between a man and woman should be like. Thank you for this amazing man.
Your Faithful Child
- My Dearest Mother Mary, a million thanks is not enough to express all the blessings I have received. You gave me confidence when I was depressed. You provided me with the opportunity to excel when others doubted me. You sent guardian angels to be my mentors and helped me to be successful. You blessed me with wisdom to manage difficult situations. I’ll always remain your truly thankful son.
- Mother of Perpetual Help, my mum has finally been discharged from the hospital after spending ten weeks in the ICU. This is a long overdue thanksgiving letter, but I would really like to express my gratitude to you for your intercession in helping my mum recover. I ask you to continue to pray for her so that she can return to her usual routine again.
Your Non-Catholic Daughter
- Dearest Mother Mary, I wish to thank you for sending some very good and kind people to help me when I suffered severe cramps in my leg last Sunday during the 5.30 pm Mass. I was pleasantly surprised that so many people came forward to attend to me – holding my hand, getting me a chair to sit down, giving me a drink of water to take my medicine, and even a hot cup of Milo to help ease the pain as it was excruciating and I could not move at all. I am also grateful to the Minister of Holy Communion who came over to give me Holy Communion. I did not expect to suffer such pain during Mass and I am thankful to God for sending all these people to help me.
Your Catholic Daughter
- Our Mother of Perpetual Help, we want to thank you for being with our sister-in-law as she gave birth to a healthy little baby boy. We are all so grateful that though there were lots of complications during her pregnancy, you were there beside her, keeping her strong and helped her overcome all the struggles. Both mother and the baby are doing well and are happy. Thank you very much from your loving children.
- Dear Mother, in 1988 I had a brain tumour and underwent three operations and radiation treatment. Miraculously I was cured. In 2000, I lost my hearing in both ears which was due to a side effect of the treatment. Now, I have been fitted with a cochlear implant to help me hear again. I need to go for another scan in January next year. I pray for good health. I love you, Mary.
Your Loving Child.
- My Dearest Mama Mary, I am so grateful to you for your kind intercession. My banker has finally approved my housing loan. I’ll be collecting my house key after this Novena session. No words can express my gratitude to you because you are my loving and most wonderful Mother.
Your Non-Catholic Daughter
- My Dear Mother, thank you very much for your prayers. My niece went for a test recently and the biopsy result is excellent. There is no sign of cancer. You are just awesome. I love you, Mother.
Your Loving Daughter
- Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, today is my first novena devotion since the new church reopened. I can recall the countless miracles and blessings in my life since the day I stepped into the Novena Church thirteen years ago. I am now a happy wife and mother of two bright and young gentlemen – aged eleven and nine. They have been blessed with wonderful talents and gifts from God. Mother, thank you for all the times you interceded for me to Jesus. My husband and I will be going for our medical check-ups this weekend. Please give us good health. Thank you for all that you have done for us as I remain your loving child.