1. Thank you, Mother Mary for praying for my son. After a month on surgery to his left lung, he is now healed and able to start exercising and participate in competitive sports again. It’s a miraculous healing because of the faith of all who prayed with and for him. Thank you, Mother Mary. Your Children.
2. Dear Mother, thank you for interceding for my family. My car spun out of control and miraculously, my children and I who were in the car were safe. No injuries were gotten nor caused. We also received swift assistance and a good Samaritan stopped by to help us move the car. It must be through your prayers and watchful eyes that my family and I are safe. Thank you, Mother for always being there. Your Child.
3. Dearest Mother, my son recently received his GCE ‘A’ Level results and he did very well, beyond all of our expectations! While I thank Jesus and the Holy Spirit for granting him the strength to persevere and study hard, I also wish to thank you for your intercession as his good results were nothing short of a miracle! This good results has given the family a lot of joy and gave him a huge boost in his confidence and faith! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Your Faithful Daughter.
4. Dearest Mother Mary, a year ago, I lost my job and without any success in finding a new job to support my family, I went into depression and my family suffered as well. With the encouragement of my wife, I come to your shrine to pray for your intercession to your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Six months ago, I got a surprise call from one of my previous customers and was offered a contract job, and this happened to be the job I longed for years. Today, at the end of the contract, I was offered a permanent job in the company with a pay rise. My family and I are overjoyed. Dearest Mother Mary, I know all this would not be possible without your powerful intercession and help that we received from your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Once again, thank you my dearest Mother Mary. Your Son.
5. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I write this letter to thank you for listening to my prayers and your Motherly guidance and intercession. The results of my PET scan last week were clear and the cancer remains inactive. I am so grateful and awed that my prayers have been answered through your help. Mother, I am humbled by my recovery from the cancer and thank you for your continued intercession in my overall recovery. Your Loving Daughter.
6. Dear Mother Mary, 2 months ago, I embarked on a new job. This was a scary but exciting time for me as it was my first job switch. In the first month of my new job, I experienced unreasonable and unfair treatment from my direct supervisor. There were so many days I felt like giving up and leaving this role because of this. I went through a mental breakdown and prayed asking you to intercede for me to your Son, Jesus, to give me the strength and courage to overcome these challenges. Over the course of the 2nd next month in my job, things got better. I was also told that my supervisor was to rotate out of my team that very same month. I’m not sure if this was a coincidence but I am sure it was through the power of your Son, Jesus, that all these challenges at work were suddenly taken away from me. I felt a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. Thank you for your intercession and prayers, dear Mother. For always looking out for me in everything I have gone through in my life. You are indeed my loving Mother and I am forever grateful to you and Jesus. Your Grateful Daughter.
7. Dear Mother Mary, my brother & sister-in-law came to Singapore & spent almost 1 month to visit their new born grandson. I had a good time with them. I had never thought that my brother and sister-in-law’s visit could actually happen, due to the pandemic situation. Mother, thank you for this great gift. This is because I am very close to my brother and I missed him dearly. Their visit cheered me up in the midst of my suffering and anxiety. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Thank you, Mother Mary. Your Daughter.