1. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, thank you, Mother, for blessing me during my hospitalisation for a heart ailment. I am forever grateful to you. Please continue to guard and protect me and my family always. Your Grateful Daughter.
2. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I visited your shrine last week and cried to you to intercede for me. The doctors told me they found two tumors in my body, one in the pancreas and the other in my pituitary gland. I was devastated and turned to you and you Son. I prayed at your shrine at Novena Church. I also wrote petitions online. Within 4 days my prayers were answered. I went for more scans and the doctors told me that the pancreas tumor was not a cancerous tumor but a cyst with fatty deposits, and the pituitary tumor was benign. I cried with joy when I was informed of the diagnosis and prognosis. I am eternally grateful to you and your Son, Jesus. Your Loving and Grateful Daughter.
3. Dearest Mother Mary, thank you for your intercession for this new chapter in life for my husband and me. We have many things to be thankful for, but most importantly for our child that is due for birth soon and for the new job that my husband has been led to. I pray for your continuous intercession, that our child will be delivered safely. Your Child.
4. Our Dearest Mother Mary, thank you for taking care of my family during our good and difficult times. You have always been there for me as a little girl. Guided me through whenever I made mistakes in my life. And also, I am grateful for blessing me with a loving and caring husband and children. Thank you for blessing my elder daughter with a job which she applied for and for providing a roof over her head. Your Loving Daughter.
5. Dear Mother Mary, this letter is long overdue. I ran into some health and financial problems last year. I was deeply depressed and was in need of therapy and guidance. A friend advised me to visit Novena Church and to ask you, dear Mother, for help. Initially I refused and kept to myself for some time. Then, something in me moved me to attend the novena in May this year. I prayed to you like I’ve never prayed before. In July my prayers were answered. My doctors gave me a clean bill of health and my financial problems began to diminish. Now I am back on an even keel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your Grateful Son.
6. Dear Mother Mary, thank you for your intercession as I got an interview with my dream employer. I have applied for this job many times before but to no avail. This is the first time I received a response from them, and it was a successful interview. Please mother continue to guide and guard me. Your Loving Son.
7. Dearest Mother Mary, recently I wrote a petition for a friend’s son who was away on a school competition and who was going through panic attacks. Thank you so much, dearest Mother for answering our prayers and keeping him safe. He was able to have a good night’s sleep last night and his recurring nightmares have stopped. He’s also out and about today. We cannot thank you enough for your love and for interceding for him during his hour of need. Your Grateful Daughter.