1. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, thank you so much for interceding for my son who has always had problems with his studies. He is now studying in the polytechnic. He has taken a longer route to get here but with your intercession he did it. He faced some issues and difficulties in his 1st year and I have continued to pray and ask you to intercede for him. With your intercession, his lecturers are helping him and he is doing much better now and his morale has improved. Thank you, dearest Mother. Your Loving Daughter.
2. Dear Mother Mary, thank you for your intercession for the surgery of my uncle. His surgery went well and he is recovering now. Thank you, Mother, for your intercession for him and his family. Your Grateful Child.
3. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, one year ago I almost left my job where I had been working for the last 28 years. I was tired and did not find the work fulfilling. I was prepared to live on my savings for a while and continue to look for a different job, Yet, I realised that looking for a job, no matter how experienced I am, was not easy even if I am prepared to negotiate my salary. While I was going through this phase, you once again interceded for me. You gave me an opportunity to remain in my current organisation. Today, I am much happier. I have a new role and find the work more stimulating and fulfilling. Thank you, Mother Mary, for being with me and helping me to make the right decision not just for myself but for my family as well. Your Loving Son.
4. Dearest Mother, thank you so much for hearing my prayers. I was in and out of jobs for the past 8 months and through your intercession I found a new permanent sales job. Thank you for being a Mother when I needed you most. Thank you so much for your intercession in my life. I feel truly blessed and cannot wait to see what God has in store for me in this new role. I will be forever grateful for your support, kindness and love. Your Child.
5. Dear Mother Mary, thank you so much for holding my hand and blessing my family and me and for protecting and healing us. I am grateful to you Mama Mary, teach me to be obedient and faithful like you and to do God’s will always. Bring us closer to your beloved Son, Jesus. Your Grateful Child.
6. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, I am so grateful to write to you. There were floods in my hometown and I was very worried for my parents who were at home alone. The flood waters nearly went into my house. I came and prayed to you and subsequently the flood subsided within 2 hours. Thank you so much for listening and taking care of us. Your Daughter.
7. Dear Mother Mary, thank you for helping me to be successful in my job application. I am aware that at the age of 58, it is not easy to get a job with a reasonable income. Your Catholic Son.
8. Dearest Mother Mary, thank you for praying for the successful brain surgery of my friend. It’s only been 4 days but she is recovering well. Your Grateful Child.