1. Dearest Mother,
Another year has ended. Thank you for all your prayers for me. I have been blessed with 3 new grandchildren in the year 2017. Through your prayers, my youngest grandson is growing well. He had a major open heart surgery 2 days ago but I trusted in you to ask for the Lord’s love and healing for my grandson. I am eternally grateful for your love and prayers that you have showered upon me and my family.
2. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help,
I am thankful for the Christmas gift and I got to spend time with my family and relatives. I am also grateful for the birthday celebration that my mother had organized for me.
Your Loving Daughter.
3. Dearest Loving Mother,
I come to your shrine to give my sincere and heartfelt thanks. It has been 4 years since my last thanksgiving letter to you and yet you have not forgotten me and have continuously interceeded for me. I have many things to be grateful for and the many gifts that you and your Son, my Lord Jesus, have showered upon me all these years. Thank you, Mother, for all your prayers and intercession.
4. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help,
Thank you for being there for me, listening to my cries and answering my prayers. I thank you for giving me the strength, courage and wisdom to face all my battles and the endurance to move forward. Without your help, I can do nothing. Thank you for blessing me with your unconditional love.
Your Beloved Daughter.
5. Dear Mother Mary,
Thank you for all the blessings you have given to me and my family. Thank you for the good results I received in the first semester and I continue to pray that I will be able to do well in the coming semester. Please continue to keep all us healthy.
Your Loving Son.
6. Dearest Mother,
I like to thank you for the year 2017. Thank you for the good times I shared with family and friends. Thank you for helping me accept reality when things did not go the way that I wanted. Please continue to journey with us.
Your Faithful Child.
7. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help,
As 2017 draws to a close, I would like to say a “Big Thank You” for taking care and looking after me, your non- Catholic daughter. When I was fearful, I prayed to you and I knew that you were there for me. I am really blessed to have a Mother like you. Please continue to look after and take care of me in good times and bad times in 2018.
Your Non-Catholic Daughter.
8. Dearest Mother, Thank you for all the wonderful blessings of 2017. Thank you for the family and friends I have at my side especially for the ones who truly supported me. I am thankful for all the blessings.
9. Dearest Mother Mary,
Thank you so much for the many blessings and graces that we have received through your intercession and also for your Motherly care and love that we are experiencing every moment. Most Holy Mary, Mother of Christ, be with us always and guide us.
Your Unworthy Child.
10. Dearest Mother, Thank you for interceding for me and hearing our prayers.
11. Dearest Mother, I am writing this letter with thanks and love to you and your Son, Jesus. Mother, I was able to make a good confession before Christmas, I am able to forgive easily and be more patient with my family members and friends. Words cannot express this deep peace, joy and happiness which you have showered upon me and my family.
Your Loving Daughter.