1. Dearest Mother Mary, I will be going for a scheduled health check soon. Please intercede for me that the results will be good.
2. Please pray to Jesus to place His hands on my heart to let go and to forget certain people who entered our life, but developed some misunderstanding towards me and my family. As a result, they left very quickly and have forgotten us, our kindness and generosity.
3. Dearest Mother, I have always loved my son so much and so protectively for the last 16 years. I have now come to realise that I have treated him has resulted in so much damage done to his emotional and mental health and well-being. Please give me the counsel and guidance on how to make up to my son for all the hurt that I had unknowingly done to him.
4. Dearest Mother, bless our families. Heal the world from Covid-19 and bless all those who are in need of your aid.
5. Dearest Mother Mary, my cousin went to jail a month ago and we are saddened by this. I am especially worried and sad for his wife and children and pray daily for them to be consoled and not be overly worried.
6. Please pray for my son who will be taking his PSLE soon.
7. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, my mother has been diagnosed with colon cancer. Please intercede that the cancer has not spread to other parts of her body so that she can go for operation next week.
8. Dearest Mother I come before you today to humbly ask for your intercession in my husband’s Shipping Law Exams. I pray that all his hard work will pay off.
9. Dear Mother, please help my husband’s family to be loving and united and put aside the differences they have had in the past. Please also watch over my own extended family and keep us loving and united.
10. Please help people in troubled places like Afghanistan, Myanmar and the Middle East to enjoy lasting peace, stability and justice. Please also help refugees and migrants find safe havens.