1. Dearest Mother Mary, please protect my daughter during her sports selection trials and interviews. We trust God’s plan for a suitable secondary school for her.
2. Dear Mother Mary, I have been anxious for my son ever since he started his business. It’s been three years and he is still not able to pay himself. Please pray for me to stop worrying and to trust that God has a plan for him.
3. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for my nephew who has schizophrenia. Pray that he will accept his condition, take his medication and listen to the doctor.
4. Dearest Mother Mary, I come to you and place all my trust in you. Please intercede for my husband who has been looking for a job for more than 6 months.
5. Dear Mother, help me through my work, help me perform well in my given tasks and help me have a good relationship with my colleagues and bosses. I have been facing tremendous pressure and stress for the past two weeks.
6. Dear Mother Mary, my mother is suffering with shingles. Please heal her from the pain and blisters so that she will get better soon.
7. Dearest Mother, please intercede that my husband and I may be successful in conceiving a child. I’ve had two miscarriages recently and I’m almost 40.
8. Dearest Mother, my 80-year-old aunt is having a knee replacement surgery done in August. Please intercede for her to have a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.
9. Dear Mother Mary, my eldest son’s marriage ended in divorce recently. My son forgave her but feels very devastated and suffers from bouts of depression. He hasn’t been a practising Catholic for some years now. Mother, please pray that he finds peace and returns to God.
10. Dearest Mother Mary, my son will have his exams next week. He has been working hard. Please guide him and give him confidence, so that he will do his best.
11. Dear Mother Mary, please intercede for me as I raise my three sons. Please give me the strength, patience and wisdom to be a good mother.
12. Dearest Mother, my father-in-law and my brother-in-law haven’t been talking to each other for years. Please intercede for them and bring about reconciliation in our family.