1. Dearest Mother Mary, I pray that your prayers will protect all mothers and give them the strength to carry on providing for their families. I pray for my mother and all mothers who derive their strength from their faith in our Lord.
2. Please save my marriage and family. I am completely broken.
3. Dear Mother, I lost my job due to the current economic situation. I am searching for new job, please intercede for me to your Son.
4. Dearest Mother, please pray for me and my siblings that we will cooperate and help to take care of my old and sickly mother with actions and not with words.
5. Dearest Mother Mary, I am praying for my daughter-in-law. She seems to be getting worse and doctors are losing hope. Her cancer has spread everywhere including her brain and she is in great pain. All I can do is keep praying for God’s mercy on her and may God’s will be done.
6. Dear Mother Mary, I am writing this petition with a heavy heart. Today I saw my daughter with another guy sitting closely together and both of them were drunk. She has been very rebellious and have been badly influenced by her friends. Mother, please intercede for us to overcome this problem.
7. Please help me to find the right life partner to settle down in marriage.
8. Please pray for my husband that his biopsy result does not show signs of cancerous tumours.
9. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, please intercede for my daughter and her husband and bless them with a healthy child. They have been married for 6 years and suffered a miscarriage in 2019.
10. Please pray for my mum who is 87 years old and has dementia. She has been devoted to you since she was a teenager and she was the one who brought me to you at Novena. Please take her into your loving heart and give her comfort and peace in her remaining days.
11. Dear Mother Mary, please protect and bless my family in our upcoming travels.
12. My second daughter is going through chemotherapy for advanced stomach cancer and lately the review showed that it has spread to her bones. This is devastating news to us. I pray for your intercession that she will be protected from any life-threatening episodes. I cannot bear to lose my daughter of 44 years. Give her strength and a cheerful positive disposition as I trust that you will walk through this with us.