1. Dearest Mother, my sister initial CT scan shows that she has cancer and she is going for another scan. Please pray for her that the cancer cells will not spread to other areas.
2. Dear Mother Mary, I am coming to you in desperation and with a heavy heart. Please help me.
3. Dear Mother, my daughter has eczema and it is not getting better. The doctor has suggested to take her skin for biopsy. Please pray for her that it is not cancerous.
4. Please intercede for the safety, protection and well-being of my children.
5. Mother Mary, please intercede for those participating in the Novena Annual Procession and the congregation to be well protected from Covid.
6. We have been trying to conceive since we got married 14 years ago. We really hope that we can have our own family. We continue to pray that our prayers will be answered.
7. Mother Mary, I pray for your intercession that my first chemo session will be smooth with minimal side effects.
8. Please help and touch my parents’ hearts. They have been quarrelling almost every day. Please give them patience and the grace to change for the better.
9. Dearest Mother, please pray for my god-daughter who has been called to join the Religious life.
10. Mother Mary, please help me to reconnect with my brother. We have lost contact since 2016.
11. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, my son will be enlisting for National Service. Please intercede for him to be safe.