1. Dear Mother, with your intercession to our Lord Jesus Christ, please help us to make our dream and wish come true, to have a baby.
2. I pray for your intercession for my son for his good health and better life.
3. Dear Mother Mary, please intercede for my son to overcome all his problems. Help him to make the right choices in life.
4. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, kindly intercede for the people of Turkey and Syria. Please look after the families of those who have perished, comfort those who are mourning and be with all the volunteers and relief workers from all over the world.
5. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for my sister-in-law who is having stage 4 stomach cancer. Pray that she may respond to the treatment. Please give strength and comfort to her and the family.
6. We pray to you for a gift of a baby. We have complete faith and hope in your intercession.
7. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, my wife is undergoing chemo treatment. Please continue to help her to overcome the pain and suffering. We pray that she will recover soon.
8. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for my daughter who is going through a very difficult time in her life. Please give her strength to preserve.
9. Please intercede for my husband to have a clear, bright path in his career. He is the sole breadwinner. Please bless him at work and remove any obstacle in his career.
10. Dear Mama Mary, my father recently underwent surgery to remove a tumor and is undergoing chemotherapy. Please be with him throughout all the sessions and grant him a speedy recovery.
11. Dearest Mother, my daughter suffers from asthma which leaves her with severe discomfort. Mother, pray that she’ll grow up strong and healthy.
12. Please pray for my mother so that she will recover well from her recent surgery.
13. Dearest Mother, please intercede for my uncle who seems to be going through a very hard time physically and mentally.
14. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, please pray for our PR application to be successful and for my wife’s good health.
15. Dear Mother Mary, I’m in a very difficult situation and will be seeing doctors in two weeks’ time. I’m not stable mentally and will be doing an MRI as I have mild headaches and will also be seeing a psychologist as advised by my siblings. I need your help and intercession for me to be my normal self again.
16. Dear Mother Mary, please pray for the safety and happiness of my family. Walk with my daughter and keep her safe and help her to do well this term.
17. Please intercede for my eldest sister who is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Please ask Jesus to heal her through the oral medication she is taking. She is showing improvement and I pray that Jesus will restore her health completely.
18. My husband is scheduled to go for a (PET) scan in early March. Please intercede for him as we pray that the results from the scan will reap positive results.
19. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, please intercede for my dad that the liver cancer cells will not spread further. Mother, please pray for healing of my dad.
20. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, please intercede for my niece who’s having problems with her lungs and is having difficulty breathing. Please ask our Lord for a healing of my niece.
21. Mother of Perpetual Help, I’m interceding for my son-in-law who has been looking for a new job as he has to leave his current job by next month. Please help him to get a better job as he has just started his family.
22. Dear Mother Mary, I haven’t told my parents that I was laid off work last week as I don’t want to make them worry. Kindly intercede that I may get a new job.