1. My sister has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Please Mother Mary, intercede with your son. Help her to be positive during the chemotherapy and be by her side.
2. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for my grandson during his PSLE. Help him to do well in his exams and get a place in the school of his choice.
3. Dear Mother Mary, please intercede for my son. He did not make the grade to continue schooling. Please help him not to give up on his education.
4. Dearest Mother, it has always been my dream to be an army officer. I made it to Officer Cadet School. I’m filled excitement and anxiety. Help me Mother to complete the course and be commissioned as an officer.
5. Dear Mother Mary, I am going for my annual physical check-up on Monday. I am very scared and anxious. Please intercede for me to have peace of mind.
6. Mother Mary, my marriage is not going well as my husband and I are living apart. This pandemic has made it worse. We are still waiting for our PR application to be approved and hopefully this will save our marriage. Please do not let me lose heart and faith.
7. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I pray that everyone in this world will overcome this pandemic. I pray for all the sick, front liners, government leaders, organisations and individuals who have provided support and all who have suffered financially and emotionally. Please protect us all.