1. Dearest Mother, I pray for the strength and courage to overcome my weaknesses and to push through to support my husband in starting a business to support the family.
2. Dearest Mother Mary, my husband and I are going through one of those challenging paths in our lives. Please intercede in our prayers so that we can have the strength and courage to overcome our challenges, and may you continue to bless and guide us in every decision that we make.
3. Dearest Mother Mary, in desperation I humbly seek your urgent intercession for a good job. I have been trying for 6 months without success.
4. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, please pray for me and my wife. We have been trying to conceive without any success. May our Lord Jesus Christ grant us a healthy baby soon.
5. Dear Mother Mary, a very close friend of mine has been in low spirits lately. He is not getting the jobs he was supposed to get, not meeting his targets and even confirmed projects were withdrawn. Please pray for better days to come for him and may he be blessed with happier days to come.
6. Our Loving Mother, please help my friend’s family who are undergoing a lot of mental stress.
7. Dear Mother, I come before you to pray for all the injustice towards people of different races. I ask that you bless us with wisdom to know that everyone is a brother and sister.
8. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for me to the Lord our God to help me with my depression, low self-esteem and the feelings of self-worthlessness.
9. Dear Mother Mary, my daughter has contracted Covid-19 and will miss certain “A” level exam papers. Please intercede for her, that she will recover soon enough to attempt the rest of the A level exams successfully.
10. Dear Mother, please pray for my sister to be free of the bone infection and be blessed with a successful knee replacement surgery on 5th November.
11. I pray to God to hold my family together and to walk out of this family crisis soon. May God restore my marriage and transform and change my husband’s heart to change his mind of divorcing.
12. Dearest Mother Mary, my father has been suffering from severe allergies and was not able to get the Covid vaccine for this reason as the doctor in charge won’t allow. Please pray for his complete healing and recovery.
13. Dearest Mother Mary, I have continued to sin in my weakness, it has distanced me from your son, Jesus. Please pray for me that I can find strength to fight sins and come closer to God.
14. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede for the health of everyone in Singapore to provide a way for the current Covid-19 community cases situation to ease & be much better soon.