1. Dearest Mother Mary, please intercede to your Son Jesus Christ, that my grandfather’s condition will improve. It really pains me to see him suffering and unable to have a restful sleep at night.
2. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, please pray that my husband and I will be able to conceive successfully and have a safe pregnancy. We have suffered three miscarriages in two years and I am already 38 years old. We yearn to be parents and pray that God will bless us with children whom we can nurture to be God-fearing adults. Please pray and intercede for us, Mother Mary.
3. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I am having trouble dealing with my elderly father and feel very burdened by his unreasonable demands. I lose my patience and temper. Please pray for me that I will be more charitable and patient.
4. Dearest Mother, I ask for your intercession to protect our unborn child. I am having bleeding and cramping and I pray that our baby will be protected and that I will be able to carry him/her safely to full term.
5. Dear Mother Mary, my mother-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer. Please bless her and intercede for her that her treatment will be successful.
6. Dearest Mother, I am going to start my new job soon. However, recently I heard many unfavourable things about the company I am going to work for. Please guide me in my work, that I may serve those around me with love and care. Help me to be fully present to the work I’m called to do.
7. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help Please intercede for my friend who has been suffering from depression for almost a year.
8. Dearest Mother Mary, please help me that I may sleep peacefully without pills every night. Mother Mary, please grant me peace within myself.
9. Mother Mary, please intercede for my unborn child who has been diagnosed with a heart abnormality. I pray that he may be healthy and we entrust him into God’s hands.
10. Dearest Mother Mary, I reached out to my dearest friend but he doesn’t want to talk to me. I’ve tried to ask what was wrong but I’m not sure why this has happened. Please help us reconcile and I pray I can meet and speak with him soon.
11. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I am in a hefty debt. I have no one to turn to and I didn’t share my predicament with anyone. I took up a loan to help a friend in need and he disappeared. I am feeling depressed as I am also repaying my own loans. Please help me.
12. Mother Mary, I am facing a lot of difficulties in my work and raising my three teenagers. Please help me.