1. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, please pray for my wife and me. We have been trying to conceive without any success. May the Lord grant us a healthy baby soon.
2. Dear Mother Mary, this is a trying period for my family as my mother is undergoing chemotherapy and my father will be having a biopsy this coming Saturday for a tumour in his bladder. I seek your intercession that his tumour is benign and that the biopsy process will be painless.
3. My daughter is suffering from depression and to her everything seems hopeless. She is having insomnia and this is affecting her physically as well. Please help her.
4. Dearest Mother, please pray for my son who will be taking his ‘O’ Level exams this month. Please pray that he will have courage, strength and good health.
5. I am humbly asking for your intercession again. Please pray for me that I will get the job that I am applying for, so I can provide for my family and pay all our debts. Please help me fulfil my vocation as a provider for my family. I also pray for all people who are jobless. Please pray for us.
6. Dear Mother Mary, please help me to be a good mother to my children. Please teach me to love them for who they are and grant me the patience to raise them according to our Lord’s will.
7. My youngest son will be taking his ‘A’ level exams this year, and has aspirations to become a good teacher. Please intercede for him to do well.
8. Dearest Mother, my husband is seeking a new direction in his career, where he can help and add value to the lives of others. I ask for your intercession, that the Lord will show him the way and help him do more good for all.
9. Dearest Mother, please pray with us for my friend’s 92-year-old grand-aunt who has tested positive for COVID-19. She is in a stable yet serious condition in the hospital.
10. Please pray for my happiness, good health, financial stability and that I will be at peace.