1. Dear Mother Mary, I am sitting for my PSLE and I need your help to push me to do well. Please help to also get rid of my ADHD.
2. Dearest Mother Mary, my youngest son is a slow learner. Please ask Jesus, your Son, to help him in his studies.
3. Dear Mother Mary, please pray for my daughter and son-in-law for them to have this baby to be growing well and healthy in her womb.
4. Dearest Mother Mary, my dearest nephew recently had a stroke. He’s recovering well mentally. We need your intercession for him to have a full recovery so that he will be able to support his family as his 3 children are still in school.
5. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Succour, my sister has been diagnosed of cancer of the womb and also breast cancer. Please pray for her that the cancers are not malignant.
6. Dear Mother, please intercede for my daughter & my grandson to have a smooth transition back to U.K. Please protect & keep them safe during their stay there.
7. Dear Mother Mary, please bless me with a favourable medical report.
8. Mother Mary, keep our home peaceful and happy and that my mom and dad may be healed of any troubles they are facing.
9. Dearest Mother, make my heart like yours, so that I may always seek to do the will of God and trust in the greater and sure joy he has prepared for me. Help me to heal from the wounds inflicted from being abandoned. Help me to learn true abandonment of myself, into the hands of my Lord.
10. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, please pray for me in my current financial troubles. Please intercede for me to be able to make ends meet and allow me to be able to clear my debts soon.
11. Dearest Mother Mary, please watch over my wife as she struggles with cancer. Help her to recover fully as we all need her.