1. Please pray for my child to grow in wisdom and holiness. He is taking his PSLE this year. Help him to use his time well.
2. Mother Mary, I left my job 5 months ago because I was being exploited by my employer. I have to look after my mother who has dementia. Please pray with me and for me to find a suitable job with a compassionate employer.
3. I am praying that my husband’s work contract will be renewed in July as we need to settle down in Singapore as a family.
4. Please intercede for my friend – a man of faith and who has a beautiful soul yet he carries a sorrow in his heart. May he find light and joy in his life.
5. Mother, please be with my daughter who is doing her studies part-time and is holding a full-time job in a hospital. Bless her and guide her as she goes through these two challenges.
6. Dear Mother, it is with a heavy heart that I write this petition to you for my son who is going through a serious financial predicament. Please help him with your prayers.
7. I’ve had an operation for a cancerous growth in my colon. I pray that the cancer will not occur again.
8. My daughter plans to go to a drama school. If it is God’s will, may she be successful in her application.
9. Mother, ask Jesus to have mercy on me as I have suffered a stroke and am unable to use my right hand.
10. The last month has seen a lot of changes in my family. Although it feels uncomfortable to go through these changes, I trust that Jesus will give us the strength to adapt to them.