- Dearest Mother, I just received my PSLE results and I am over the moon! Thank you Mother for giving me the love and support through the people around me. You have given me more than I have asked for and I am grateful for that and the people who share my joy.
Your Loving Son.
- Dear Mother Mary, thank you for guiding me through my PSLE and for the wonderful results you have given. I would like you to intercede on my behalf to your Son, Jesus Christ, to help me be accepted into Katong Convent, the school of my choice.
Your Catholic Daughter.
- Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, thank you so much for all the blessing that you have given me. I am so thankful for having such good employers that’s why I am asking you to bless them and give them more strength. Bless my children and family. Once again, thank you so much for everything, I love you always.
- Dear Mother, I come to Novena Church every year from Malaysia. I managed to bring my parents to Novena Church after nearly 4 years. They have a strong devotion to Our Lady and have been coming to this church for the past 50 years or so. Though it was very hard for me to book the flight tickets, God made it possible for us to come. Hotel booking were tough, too, but I know that, you, Mother, had prayed that we all can make it here today. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and this is a very special pilgrimage of thanksgiving for us.
Your Loving Child.
- Dear Mother Mary, I had a biopsy done in September and was told by the oncologist that I had stage 4 prostate cancer. It hit me real hard. And it was especially for my wife and two children. They were lost but with the grace of the Lord and through Blessed Mary’s intercession they were able to come to terms with it. We sat down and discussed the next course of action and we decided to go along with the doctor’s advice. I had gone through 2 tests and evaluations, the results were better than expected. Thank you for listening to our prayers and I sincerely hope I will live up to my pledge to be a better person every day of my life.
Your Grateful Son.
- Dearest Mother Mary, thank you very much for answering my prayer. My eldest grand-daughter did well in her PSLE and managed to get into the Express Stream. I pray that you can continue to help and guide her in her studies.
Your Loving Daughter.
- Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, my son’s partner and a group of friends have arrived safely back from their holidays in Indonesia. Thank you Mother Mary for keeping them safe from harm and danger throughout their journey.
- Dearest Mother Mary, this is a thank you letter to you. You have always been beside me and my son. Ever since my divorce, I know that your guidance, love and protection has been always with us. I have been going to Novena for so many years, asking you Mother to save my marriage, but now its gone. I do not understand why this has happened. I trust that everything you know is best for me and my son. I am so thankful for the grace and peace I feel inside. Thank you for hearing my prayers. My son and I may be alone here but I know that we both have a holy family looking out for us. Thank you Mother, for interceding to your Son and always showing us your love.
Loving Daughter & Son.
- Dearest Mother Mary, I came to you 3 weeks ago before the 1st Novena resumed. I want to praise and thank you for your motherly intercession. I was out of a job for 3 months and at the age of 48 years old. My job search and interviews were not successful and I was getting desperate and disappointed with God. After dropping my petition letter at the shrine, I started to have interviews again. I will be starting my new job tomorrow. If not for your loving intercession I would not be able to move forward. Please continue to pray and guide me in my new job.
Your Loving Son.
- Dear Mother Mary, thank you for interceding for me so that I could get good results for my PSLE. With this score, I have a good chance to go to a Catholic School that I want to go. Please continue to watch over me and my family. I will try my best to be a good Catholic and make your name known.
Your Grateful Son.
- Dearest Mother, this is a thanksgiving letter that I wanted to write since the opening of the new church. I started my part time counselling course in 2015 and that was the same time I got my new flat and was preparing to shift. That same year, my marriage which was rocking in the storm for 10 over years took a turn for the worse. The violent and abusive relationship was brought before the family court and I got my Protection Order. I was going through so much pain emotionally and was also handling my children’s emotions and safety. In December, my cervical bone collapsed that I needed to go in for surgery and I ended up in ICU. With your constant prayers and the great mercy of God, I was out of ICU to live for my children. My family disowned me when I filed for a divorce. That Christmas was the loneliest and saddest one ever. I attended Mass every single day and prayed for strength. I waited for God to hold and hug me. I missed you so much dear Mother, as Novena Church was closed for renovation. I stayed by the altar at home and cried daily. I have lost my family over my safety. The torment followed the next year when my dad passed away suddenly due to heart attack. When I saw his motionless body, I was crying to God asking why this had to happen. My mom and siblings ran towards us and hugged us and from that moment we became one again. Dear Mother, your constant intercession has never failed me. It has been 18 months, my mom and siblings are slowly understanding me and showing love and respect even though I am a divorcee. Nothing is impossible with your prayers dear Mother. I never let go of God and you in all the pain and sufferings. As I look back today, I count all the blessings and thank God.
Your Catholic Daughter.