1. Dearest Mother, please intercede for my brother who is having a difficult time. Please also help him to pass his exams.
2. Dearest Mary, I am praying for my fiance’s S-Pass.
3. Dearest Mother, early this year I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer, I have since gone for an operation and am presently undergoing treatment. Please intercede for me to ensure that I am completely healed of cancer.
4. Dear Mother, please pray for my husband to Jesus to give him confidence and balance in walking so that he can be present for the Eucharist each day.
5. Dear Mother Mary, I come to you today to ask for your prayers in this transitional stage of my life. I pray for the patience in waiting for a job offer to start my career. I pray that I may have the strength and courage to face the difficulties ahead of me and you will walk the journey with me.
6. My job is unstable, please be with me and be my strength in this time. Show me and guide me along the right path.
7. Dearest Mother, please pray and intercede for my grandson who had a fall and is badly injured.
8. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, I will never cease to ask you for your intercession. Please help me to find a good partner in life and please help my relative to find a kidney donor soonest.
9. Dearest Mama Mary, I come before you to plead with you to help me for my one and only gift from God, my son who is 20 years old and has left the faith. He does not believe in the existence of God and I am very sure he is influenced by bad company. Please pray for him and ask your Son, Jesus, to heal my son as I place him into your hands, Mother.
10. Dear Mother Mary, I am asking for your help for me to be better at my job as a nurse. It’s really tough for me as I feel pressured. I face so many tasks everyday and sometimes I feel like I cannot do it. I want to strive to become a better nurse.
11. Dearest Mother Mary, it has been a long time since I attended Novena. I have been married for 8 months and we yearn to be parents. Please grant us this grace.
12. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, 10 years ago my husband was unfaithful to me and committed adultery. I forgave him because my son was only nine months old. Today he has been unfaithful to me again I am lost. Please help me.
13. Please have mercy on my family and bless my aging parents with good health and happiness.