1. Dear Mother Mary, we seek your intercession for our son, who seems lost in his secondary school journey. Please intercede for him so that he’ll find joy with his new friends, and in his new school environment.
2. Dear Mother Mary, I have been struggling in my assignments. I don’t have much time and it adds on the pressure. Please intercede for me and help me complete these assignments to the best of my ability.
3. Dearest Mother Of Perpetual Help, I seek your prayer and intercession, that our Lord in his mercy heal my son of his illness.
4. Dear Mother Mary, I ask for you intercession for my friend and his family that their faith may be strengthened with your love and mercy during this Lenten season.
5. Dearest Mother Mary, please pray for my children to be healthy and strong in body, mind and spirit.
6. Dear Mother of Perpetual Help, please help me so that my work visa application to work in Qatar will be approved soon.
7. Mother, you have been blessing us all the years. I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Mother, I pray for your intercession to your Son, Jesus, that I am able to bear the sufferings and carry the cross daily with an ever-thankful heart. If it is the Lord’s will, may I get better and be healed. I will always be thankful.
8. Dear Mother Mary, I had the written PTE exam yesterday and results are yet to come. The exam was not that easy, even though I prepared so much for it. Mother Mary, please intercede for me so that I can get a high scores in all sections as that will help in my Australian PR application.
9. Mother Mary, I am on the verge of bankruptcy. I come to you to seek your intercession to implore you beloved Son to grant me a financial miracle to pay my debts.
10. My Dearest Mother, I am sad and troubled because of a deeply wounded friendship. Please pray that God heals my friendship with this person whom I deeply love and care about.
11. Dear Mother, please intercede and pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that He may grant His divine healing and protection to our 29-week old baby in my womb.
12. Dearest Mother Mary, please bring my nephew and his family back to Singapore from Myanmar. It’s a risky 2-day drive from where they are staying now to reach Yangon in order to get a flight back to Singapore. Please protect them, keep them safe and bring them home to this peaceful and safe country.
13. Dearest Mother of Perpetual Help, please intercede for me and my wife. We have been trying to conceive without any success. May our Lord Jesus Christ grant us a healthy baby.
14. Dearest Mother, my daughter who is now studying in Tokyo is feeling lonely and restless. Please pray for her safety and well-being.
15. Dear Mother Mary, please pray for my friend’s sister in-law to get her work permit approved so that her son can remain in Singapore for his education.